Providing Individual, Couples and Family Counseling.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Coping Skills for Clients suffering from Depressed Mood and Anxiousness
- Life Skills for Clients suffering from long-term Mood and Thought-Related Disorders
- Couples Counseling
- Family Counseling: working with families to alter dymanics to achieve greater peace and strength
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling: during the many stages of our lives
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery: Co-Occurring with Mental Illness
- Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome
- Conflict Resolution
- Specific Issues relating to Geriatrics: Life Cycles and the Family
For couples/families seeking separation or divorce-
As a DCF approved provider, I offer the court-ordered parenting course designed to protect children from common situations related to separation.
Go to: myfloridadivorceclass.com (for the course and certificate)
With a focus on increased mental health, I will work alongside you in a highly personalized approach, to uncover and assist you as you practice the skills you desire to enjoy living and working in your surroundings. This is accomplished in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere.